Flow Tain Regular Viscosity - Flowable Light Cure Composite
The composite is highly polishable which will reduce wear and enhance patient comfort. When cured, has low modulus of elasticity and is not as brittle as conventional composites.
Even though Flow Tain is a flowable material, the thixotropic properties prevent slumping for better control.
Using the tips provided, Flow Tain is easily injected onto lingual surfaces and across fiber splints.
Also available in low viscosity: Flow Tain L.V. (Low Viscosity)
- Needle Tip Dispenser
- Using Tips Provided, these materials are easily injected onto custom pads
- Low modulus of elasticity to resist breakage
- Highly filled to bridge gaps between custom pads and tooth surface
- Fluoresces under UV light
- Contains 1.5 g Flow Tain syringe with tips